Sunday, September 5, 2010

TTM Success 9/2/10- Sharpley as a Tack

This is a TTM I received on Thursday, I still have one more TTM to post from last week which will be posted tomorrow and it is a dandy.

This card is autographed by Mariners' infield prospect, Even Sharpley.  Sharpley is currently in his second league of professional baseball.  He had quite a good season last year on the Mariners' Arizona League team where he batted .333 with seven home runs and 29 RBIs. His numbers have gone down this season batting .235 with 6 home runs and 42 RBIs, which ranks tied for fifth in the Northwest League.

One thing that is interesting about Sharpley is that he was once Jimmy Clausen's back-up at Notre Dame and even started a few games for the Fighting Irish.

I love when guys personalize autos so that is a plus to this card, also I think if Sharpley gets that average up he could be a star one day and I appreciate that he took time to sign this card for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment