Monday, September 6, 2010

TTM Success 9/3/10- A Former All-Star


This is my last TTM I received in the mail last week.  This card is autographed by Mariners 2B, Chone Figgins.

Figgins is currently in his first year with the Mariners after eight years with the Angels.  He is currently batting .245 with 32 RBIS and 35 stolen bases, which ranks eight in the MLB, seventh in the American League.  Figgins is always near the top in stolen bases and even finished in first in 2005 with 62.

Figgins was an All-Star last year with the Angels and has finished in the top 25 for AL MVP four times being 24th in 2004, 17th in 2005, 20th in 2007 and 10th last year.

If Figgins picks his average up could be an All-Star again and I appreciate that Figgins took the time to sign this awesome Allen & Ginter for my collection.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I love autos on Allen & Ginter cards and the fact that Figgins is a former All-Star makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete