Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chase Your Dream

This is my third post in honor of the first game at New Meadowlands Stadium, the new home of the New York Giants.  Last night, the Giants played a great game and clinched the first NFL win ever in the history of the stadium with a 31-16 win over the New York Jets, who still share the same home stadium as the Giants.

This autograph I obtained in person the same day I obtained Kehl and Canty.  This autograph is of Giants LB Chase Blackburn. I got Chase to sign his picture in the yearbook on his way to the meeting after practice the same way I obtained Canty.

Blackburn has been with the Giants since 2005 and has started in 17 of his 79 NFL games.  In Blackburn's NFL career he has 190 tackles, 1.5 sacks and two interceptions.

Blackburn had one tackle in last night's game versus the Jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment