Saturday, August 21, 2010

TTM Success 8/20/10- Thigpen Battling for Backup Spot


This is my third TTM I received this week, which I actually received this in the mail yesterday.  This TTM is of Dolphins QB, Tyler Thigpen.

Thigpen started his career off with the Vikings by being picked up in the seventh round of the 2007 NFL Draft.  Thigpen was released on September, 1 of that year and signed with the Chiefs the day after.  Thigpen would play three years for the Chiefs and started in 11 games in 2008 for the team.  In 2009, Thigpen was traded to the Dolphins for an undisclosed draft pick.

Thigpen is currently battling Chad Pennington for the Dolphins backup spot behind Chad Henne.  Thigpen's career stats include 19 touchdowns, 15 interceptions with 2,732 passing yards and a QB rating of 73.8.  I think Thigpen could greatly help any franchise at QB and hope he gets the number two spot behind Henne. I greatly appreciate Tyler taking time to sign this card for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment