Monday, September 13, 2010

Trade With BA Benny

This is my first post that is not completely about autographs.  I made a trade with BA Benny and wow what a guy!
First are some Red Sox rookies, the Red Sox are my team other than the Mets.  These rookie cards include Dice-K, David Murphy, Kason Gabbard, Kelly Shoppach, Jon Lester, Clay Buchholz and a Hanley Ramirez as a member of Red Sox.  He also sent a couple more rookies as well as some chrome and a whole bunch of base.
These are some of the Giants cards he sent as well as a rookie card of my favorite NFL player Patrick Willis.  The Giants rookies include four Brandon Jacobs cards as well as a Aaron Ross rookie card.
These two cards were the main part of the deal a Curt Schilling game used card as well as an autographed card of former Met Brian Stokes.  The reason I wanted the Stokes auto is because I am trying to start a project to get an auto of every player to play for the Mets since 2006, if that set is completed I will try to get the Mets who played 2000-2005.

Once again thanks to BA Benny for the wonderful trade and I hope you like the cards I sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment