Thursday, September 2, 2010

TTM Success 9/1/10- Red Sox's Infield Prospect

I decided I would stop showcasing my golf autos for a bit because I have received many autos in the mail today and yesterday.

This post is a TTM I received yesterday of Red Sox's prospect, Jason Thompson.  My previous post was a Yankees prospect so I thought that was kind of ironic.

What many don't know is that other than the Mets I am a fan of the Red Sox.  The reason is because the Yanks and Red Sox have the best rivalry and all of sports and like most people I hate the Yankees.

Thompson is currently on the Red Sox's Gulf Coast League team, the GCL Red Sox. In what is Thompson's first full professional baseball season (he played in one game last season with no at bats) he hasn't played his best hitting .227 with five homers and 23 RBIs.  Though he has not hit his best he has looked great on the bases with ten stolen bases.

I hope to see Thompson hit his stride at the plate next season and appreciate that he took the time to sign this for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment