Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Barclays Autos Part 1

I haven't posted a lot lately but I will be posting a lot more in the future. Recently I have received a few autos in the mail and got many at The Barclays, the first tournament of the PGA Tour Playoffs.

This is the first post of my Barclays autographs.  I had brought five or six items to get signed because you could only bring what you could fit in your pocket.  Later, I would have to buy more items in the gift shop because I ran out of items to get signed.

The ball on the left is autographed by J.B. Holmes while the ball on the right is autographed by Y.E. Yang.

J.B. Holmes is currently in the top 30 in points in the Fed Ex Cup playoffs.  Holmes is a two-time winner of the FBR Open and was a member of the United States Ryder Cup team in 2008.

Y.E. Yang is best known in golf for his win at the PGA Championship over Tiger Woods last year. Yang also won the Honda Classic last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment