Friday, August 20, 2010

TTM Success 8/19/10- Butera Next In Line After Mauer


This is my second TTM I received this week. I actually received this in the mail yesterday and received a different TTM today that I will showcase later this weekend. This TTM is a rookie card from this years' Topps set signed by Twins backup catcher, Drew Butera.

Drew is currently in his rookie season as a member of the Twins. Drew made his debut on April, 9 of this year against the White Sox but would not get his first MLB hit until April, 22 against the Indians. Drew hit his first career home run almost a month later on June, 19 against the Phillies.

I am a huge fan of Drew due to the fact that he is a former prospect with my, New York Mets. Drew was traded to the Twins in the Johan Santana trade. Drew is currently bating .210 this season with two dingers and ten RBIs.  I think Drew can be a star someday if he is with the Twins behind Mauer or with another team and appreciate that he took the time to sign this card for my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment