Monday, August 16, 2010

TTM Success 8/16/10- Drew To His Heart


As I said in my first post here, I get at least one TTM a week.  This may be my only one for the week but I certainly hope it is not.

I think this autograph I received today is quite cool due to the fact that it is of Drew Henson, a two-sport athlete.

Henson was a starting QB at Michigan in the fall while he played minor league baseball for the Yankees organization in the Summer.

Henson made it to the big leagues with the Yanks in 2002 and 2003 before retiring from baseball and going back to football.

Henson was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the 2004 NFL Draft in the third round.  Henson would play for three NFL teams in his football career.

Henson is now retired from professional sports.  Henson's MLB baseball stats include one hit and three runs scored.  Henson's NFL stats include 1 touchdown, 1 interception, 98 passing yards with a QB rating of 64.2.

Thank you for signing the card, Drew!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you have heard of Sports Card Forum but if you go there you can go the the ttm database, then the football section and then search his last name.

    ReplyDelete