Monday, August 16, 2010

Canty You Dig It?



This is my second post in honor of the first game at New Meadowlands Stadium tonight between the Giants and Jets that will occur in less than an hour.

This autograph I obtained in person the same day I obtained the Kehl, it is autographed by Giants DT Chris Canty.  I got Canty to sign this cover of an issue of last year's Sporting News NFL Preview.  I asked him to sign this on his way to a meeting after practice.

Canty is entering his second year on the Giants after playing 4 seasons with the Cowboys.   Canty started in every game for the Cowboys in 2006, 2007 and 2008 until he signed with the Giants.  Last year, Canty had an injury-plagued season playing in only eight games with four starts.  Canty has had 161 tackles and 10.5 sacks so far in his NFL career.

I would love to get this item signed by the other men in the photo- Justin Tuck, Mathias Kiwanuka, Barry Cofield, Rocky Bernard, Jay Alford, Dave Tollefson (cut off in photo) and Fred Robbins who is no longer a Giant.  If I could get everyone expect Robbins that would make a great addition to my autograph collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment