Monday, August 16, 2010

Kehl As Ice

This post as well as others in the next coming days is in honor of the first game at New Meadowlands Stadium that will be played between the Giants and Jets tomorrow.


This is an autograph I obtained in person of Giants LB Bryan Kehl. I am a huge Giants fan and take a drive down to Albany every year to go to training camp and this is where I received it. I actually got this one just a few days ago on August,12 when I went to camp.

Kehl, probably the best signer on the Giants signed for everyone around the fence area in hopes of an autograph. There were probably around 500 people looking for autographs and Kehl signed for each and every one of them. Kehl was one of the few who signed after practice.

Kehl has been with the Giants for the past two years, this being his third as a Giant. Kehl has only started in 3 NFL games but could have a chance this season of getting a starting job. In Kehl's two NFL seasons he has 57 tackles, one sack and one interception.

The card Kehl signed is his rookie card from the 2008 NFL Bowman set. The best thing about the card is that the card is numbered 384/500.

This is the only signed item I got after practice and the only signed card I got on the day. I have a few other items I got signed that will be showcased in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment