Saturday, November 20, 2010

Long, Overdue Winner of Contest

I apologize for taking so long to announce the winner of the contest.  The winner is Mike aka BA Benny. I believe your favorite team is the Jets and already have your address so I'll get this out as soon as I can along with ten Jets cards.

Also, it has been awhile since I posted daily, I plan to do that now that I have figured out the problem with my scanner.  I have at least 20-30 TTMs from the break when I was not posting and I will have the first of those later today.

Also, anyone interested in trading shoot me an e-mail, I'm always looking to add some cards to my collection and love to help others with there collection.

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! Thanks for the contest, I had forgotten about it so it's a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete