Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Small Contest

Hello All!  Steven back here.  It has been nearly a month since I have posted due to the fact that my computer stopped working and it took quite a long time to get fixed as well as my scanner not working, which still is not working.

So to all of those who continued to follow even though I had a lack of posts, I decided to make up a small contest.  The winner will receive a 2010 Topps base of Ryan Grant numbered to 2010 as well as ten cards of their favorite team.

Here's how the contest works, the person who comments below and picks what number out of 2010 closest to this particular card will be awarded the card and will also receive the ten cards of their favorite team.  If their happens to be a tie, I will figure out what happens.

The contest will close at 12:00 AM on Thursday of next week, the 11th.

I wish you all the best and really hope to see someone hit the number right on the dot.

3 comments: